Work should be beneficial to mental health and overall well-being. It's a place to develop skills, and enjoy a sense of purpose and identity. Good human resource practices can strengthen workplace relationships, increase productivity, decrease stress and help employees and managers increase their competence. Furthermore, in workplaces that provide mental health support systems, workers compensation claims are halved compared to the national average (Beyond Blue, 2014).
HR and Mentally-Healthy Workplace Services | Increase employee productivity, retention, wellbeing and performance in your business. We can support you to:
- Identify and implement human resource systems for effective recruitment, on-boarding and people development
- Understand your WHS responsibilities in relation to minimising work-related stress and other psychosocial hazards
- Design and implement mentally-healthy workplace systems and training programs
- Deliver targeted, and measurable, workplace training programs
- Strengthen emplyoyee and business owner capability with psychometric profiling, communication training, one-on-one coaching programs and confidential workplace counselling services.
Contact us for more information.